Ok, so everyone’s talking about and it’s not like it’s a new thing – but many of you still wouldn’t know just how great this stuff really is. Can I see a show of hands if you’re using it? Yeah – I can’t see you, so let’s just assume you need more info…… we all need more info!
To say I use coconut oil, well it’s an understatement – I don’t just use it; I live it and love it. Between drinking it and using in pretty much all my beauty products – its safe to say I go through it by the gallon, and I’d like to have the opportunity to buy it by the drum. No, I am not kidding.
So let me go through a few ways you can incorporate this wonderful oily product into your lives too:
25 Wonderful Ways with Coconut Oil
- Cooking with Coconut Oil
- Add to coffee, milkshakes or smoothies for energy and metabolic boost
- To assist with thyroid health, Alzheimer’s and other illnesses
- Cleansing your teeth and gums – oil pulling
- Skin Moisturizer, Deodorant, Body Scrubs, Lip Balm, Sunscreen (you seeing a trend here?)
- Polish wooden or leather furniture
- Makeup remover (great for eye makeup!!!)
- Anti-frizz hair serum, hair detangler, assists with dry scalp, leave in hair conditioner, helps with split ends, reduces cradle cap
- Use as a balm for Massage, Nappy Rash or other sensitive skin conditions
- Improves Digestion, Fight Parasites, Reduces constipation
- Sensual massage and Natural Lubrication (should not be used with latex)
- Belly butter (helps to improve skin elasticity during pregnancy)
- Helps remove sticky stuff off household items
- Make your own coconut butter or raw chocolate
- Use for cuts and scrapes to help heal, soothes bug bites and stings
- Helps lower “bad” cholesterol (LDL)
- Helps get rid of hair lice
- Removes rust
- Can be used to sooth your pup’s dry nose, create sensitive dog wash, improve their skin/paws/coat
- Use in the Bath as a nourishing oil
- Lubricate zippers to help get them unstuck
- Cleans soap scum from the bathroom
- Tattoo healer or moisturizer
- Breath freshener (add a drop of peppermint or patchouli oil with coconut oil and swish in mouth!)
- USE FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING!
I think this list will amaze you and certainly open your eyes to the possibilities of natural substitutes to a mountain of chemical ridden products in and around your home.
So – why not grab a bottle today? I prefer to use
- cold pressed
But go ahead and decide for yourself what’s best for you and your family.
I’m going to go and have a bath with coconut oil, Calming blend and vetiver – nighty night!